(2011) Modularization of Korea's development experience : development and operation of worker's compensation insurance scheme in South Korea
2011 경제발전경험모듈화사업 : 산재보험제도의 구축과 운영
Kim, Jang Gi / Yoon, Jo Duk(Author)
- Issue Date
- KDI School of Public Policy and Management
- Human Resources
Chapter 1 Institutional Introduction of WCI Scheme in S. Korea: Background
1. Why Introduce the WCI Scheme?
2. Major Reasons for the Institutional Introduction of the WCI Scheme
3. How was the WCI Scheme Put into Practice?
4. Expected Benefits of the Institutional Introduction of the WCI Scheme
Chapter 2 Institutional Implementation of WCI Scheme: Organizational System&Funding Method
1. Organizational System for Implementing the WCI Scheme
2. How to Raise the WCI Fund for Implementing the WCI Scheme
Chapter 3 WCI Practices in S. Korea: Development Experiences
1. History of Institutional Reform
2. Institutional Reforms&Development Experiences
Chapter 4 Relevant Laws and Amendments
1. Amendments to Relevant Laws
2. Changes in WCI Operation Framework
3. WCI Budget Management
Chapter 5 Performance Evaluation&Applicability
1. Performance Evaluation
2. Recommendations on Applicability to Other Countries
Chapter 6 Conclusion
- 93 p.
- Series Title
- (KSP) Modularization of Korea's Development Experience ; v.2011-29
- Files in This Item:
Click the button and follow the links to connect to the full text. (KDI CL members only)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.