Case study of Samsung's mobile phone business
- Case study of Samsung's mobile phone business
- Lee, Boon-Young; Lee, Seung-Joo
- Samsung; mobile phone; strategy
- Issue Date
- Series/Report no.
- KDI Working Paper Series;04-11
- This paper examines Samsung Electronics successful growth strategy in the mobile phone business. It examines its early efforts at developing a competitive product in the domestic market, its globalization strategies, and some of the key challenges it faces today. The paper provide insights into how a late-comer to an industry can overcome certain disadvantages and successfully position itself as a widely respected and successful brand.
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.